Linking WordPress to Posterous
Let’s begin by linking our WordPress blog to Posterous
- Choose Autopost to Everywhere in the sidebar on the right
- You can now add an account to your Posterous account and link it
- On the Autopost to Everywhere page, click Add a service
- Let’s choose WordPress by clicking the More Blogs link
- Go to your WordPress blog and make sure XML-RPC is enabled in your WordPress settings
- Back in Posterous, type in your blog’s address and username/password
- Click the Advanced options link. By default, Posterous adds in a blurb at the bottom of every post. If you want to remove it, just highlight and delete.
- Click Save to complete
You will now see your WordPress blog listed in your linked services.
Posted via web from Mischa Coster’s blog